CSA Week 8. Pickup Wed 1-6 (7/25), OR Sat 9-2 (7/28). Choose whichever works for you this week, no need to let us know.
NEW CROPS! Tomatoes (pick-your-own) - orange sungolds and pinks; And more tomatoes in farm shop (classic red and heirloom), just coming in. Tomatillos - make salsa verde! so good! Kale back on table. More cucumbers, zucchini, green beans (pick-your-own), cabbage, potatoes, beets, carrots, leeks, peppers, eggplant, scallions and garlic scapes.
FARM SHARE BREAKDOWNS: swap online via Harvie email, OR do so in Farm Shop.
- MINI - choose 4 items
- BASIC/SUMMER - choose 7 items
- HARVESTER - choose 9 items
EXTRAS FOR SALE - in addition to our farm fresh produce...
- CORN! Pastore Orchards, Hammonton. Peaches still a week or 2 away - so worth the wait!
- Fresh Baked Breads and goods - Hammerbacher, EHC
- Fresh Ricotta cheese - Fulper Farms, Lamberville. We will restock on others next week.
- Chicken sausages - Griggstown Farms. Fully stocked! In the freezer.
PICK YOUR OWN - where to pick??? please follow the orange/pink flags. Enjoy picking (and eating) right from the vine!
- Tomatoes! Orange sungolds and pink "sweet treats" 1 PINT counts as an item in your farm share. Extras for sale too.
- Green Beans. 1 QUART counts as an item in your farm share. Extras for sale too.
FLOWERS AND HERBS (pick-your-own) - included in all farm shares! CSA member perks:)
- Flowers. 12 stems/farm share. Mix and Match. Extras for sale, $.50/stem
- Herbs. 1 Bunch/farm share. Mix and Match. Basil/Parsley/Thyme/Sage/Oregano/Rosemary/Chives. New dill and cilantro in about 2 weeks. Extras for sale, $7.50/lb.
See you on the farm,
your B&B Farms Crew.